Does anyone else not like dentists??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 10:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hate them. I had a dentist yell at me, seriously, because I flinched when he was drilling out a dark spot on my tooth. Ummm hello you dumbass, I asked for novocain. I haven't been to one since and I always have problems with my teeth when I'm pregnant so it's like ugh, I dunno. I am really really considering going to a dentist who uses laser instead of that damn drill.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• The question really should be who LIKES the dentist
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I LOVE the dentist...my kiddo on the other hand not so much
    momma_lee

Answer by momma_lee at 10:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I prefer the dentist over the doctor.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• HATE .... I won't even go anymore. I had oral surgery about 3 years ago and will never sit in a dentist chair again the rest of my life. Not even for a cleaning. No way. As the dentist was about to administer the propofol and knock me out I said "hey wait I want to kiss my husband and say goodbye!" and he was like "pssshh I don't have time for your theatrics!" and I watched him go whooosh and inject me. My husband told me later he was crying and didn't know WTF to do, he didn't want such a monster working on me but I was already asleep so he was conflicted.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We have a great dentist. Even the kids like to go. I think we got really lucky. I hated the dentist when I was a kid. He would ask if he could practice pulling teeth on me. What 8 yr old gets that kind of humor?
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I hate it!
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010