Have you ever settle for something/someone even though you wanted something/someone else??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 10:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Story of my life. I feel like my life has been a maze because of this question, wanting something/someone and settling for something/someone else. I just carry on, day by day, sometimes thinking all day, 'if I could change the past, how?' But it's hard to answer, but one of the things I would change would be meeting my ex-husband, but then I wouldn't have my son. Hard stuff....
    YoungLovinMama

Answer by YoungLovinMama at 11:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• no never if i ever did that i would find myself very unhappy.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I got pregnant with another man when my husband and I were seperated. I loved my husband very much but being apart was a huge strain on me. I thought he was the one and the guy I had a baby with was so horrible but I tried to make it work for my son who is now 5 and I have never received child support and he is barely inhis sons life. Luckily I have finally met the one for me and we plan to marry in 2012, those bad choices led me here so now I can say it happened for a reason.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, and it turned out to be the best thing I ever done.......
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 11:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• lol yeah... In college my roomie and I were hanging out with a couple of guys and I secretly liked one and then she told me she liked him...Couldnt do tht to my friend...although they never dated or anything... I harbored a thing for this guy in secret for a few years never told him though
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2010