?? For WAHM

How do you juggle working with small kids in the house?
Are you full time?
How does it effect your work? Do you get less accomplished or not work as productivley?

andria82

Asked by andria82 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work at home with Internet CEO Moms. I have two little girls ages 3 and 5 months. When I first started working from home it was really difficult to balance everything and it seemed like my 3 year old was constantly fighting for my attention. I really had to start planning when I was going to work and make sure I knew what my kids were going to be doing at the scheduled times. I usually put 20-30 hours a week into my home business.
    There is a great article on my blog about this very subject if you'd like to check it out.
    http://hannahmayr.blogspot.com

Hannah Mayr
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 1:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We trade child care with two neighbors. Meals, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I still send my kids to daycare. I have production standards to meet, conference calls to attend, phone calls to make and I can't get anything done to the best of my abilitiy if my kids (5 and 3) are there. I am not a good mom b/c I just want them to be quiet and I am not a good employee b/c I am too worried about what they are doing. But that is just what worksfor me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We own our own business, so I work whenever I want. I take advantage of naptimes and bedtime.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I work at home as a Nutraceutical Rep with Juice Plus. I work about 20 hours a week and I just fit it in around my family. I talk with people everywhere I go because the subject of health always comes up in conversation. My job really doesn't feel like work at all and the reason I love it is because it doesn't dictate with my life.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2010