I'm faithful, but...

I love my husband, do not get me wrong. I am faithful, WILL NOT CHEAT, but my mind tries to betray me. I get curious about me that I know that are attractive, and I feel so badly. I know I don't and won't want to do anything physically, but mentally... sometimes... my mind is ripping off clothes of a man. I get confused. I don't want to make any excuses, but I've NEVER played the field; I've only been in one serious relationship or another. I have never been alone, I'm always with a man. I have only been married a little over two months, and this is my second time. My first marriage ended because my first husband told another woman that he didn't love me anymore through a text that I just happened to catch.

What is wrong with me?
I am alone?
... or just crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm always like that in a relationship, i think i have issues with feeling trapped? maybe seek some sort of relationship counsling maybe just for you though?
    not sure if that helps but youre not alone
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Its only natural to be attracted to othe people. My SO looks at chicks and makes comments, as long as he is not cheating or wishing he was I don't care if he looks. And he doesn't care if I look either :-) I mean who doesnt look at some men like Jason Statham for reference and want to see him naked and wonder what he would be like in bed???
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think its perfectly normal for some women to have that... ive never had the problem and ive been married almost 3 years... been with my husband since my freshman year in highschool... and we have 2 children and expecting our third... i wouldn't get too broken up about it but i'm sure a lot of it is the hurt that you've felt from yoru previous marriage... you may just be trying to avoid the same situation twice...
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You are not alone, i have cheate on my so but i do love him, why i did it in the past idk, i believe it is normal though others might be shocked n point fingers n think im not in love w/him.No one is perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Temptation maybe?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:52 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You are not alone. I married my hubby when I was 20. So when I got to the point where you are I decided ok I need some excitement. And i shared that with my husband. We started role playing. We would go out and he would try and pick me up. We wouldnt go together but we would leave that way. It gave me the chance to live out some of those fantasies. Really I just wanted something exciting. Not that he wasnt but role playing allowed us to spice things back up. Try it and see if it changes your thoughts from other men back to your hubby. And be creative with it and let loose.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think it is normal and perfectly fine so long as you are not acting on your fantasies.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 12:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Fantasies are fine to have and even healthy. Now act out some of them with dh

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Exactly what admckenzie...she hit it right on the head
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010