Did you have a good day or a bad day?

Mine was more on the bad side!  simple frownhugs?

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 11:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HA i had to get up hella early for work and leave my twins at home with my parents.
    on the way a lady waved me down and told me i had a flat tire
    i had ten minutes to get to work.
    found a gas station
    got treated like crap by the attendant for wanting change for a dollar since the dumbass's CHARGE FOR AIR.
    made it to work with 3 minutes to spare
    had to call the manager working to ask how to get in since the store was closed (i just started)
    she treated me like i was stupid
    she is the only unpleasent manager ii have (later she was nice tome though so..)

so i was thinking well god, this is going ot be a horrible day

but the rest was good because i only had to work three hours
    got to come home and see my boys

but now im pmsing and theyre cranky so i'm glad its the end of the day XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm sorry you had a bad day :( my day was pretty good, thanks for asking :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I had a great day! breakfast with Santa, christmas concert and some kid puking down his moms' back.....AWESOME!!!!
    ForestMamma

Answer by ForestMamma at 11:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Quoted from another post....."I started my period again even though I finished a 7day period day before yesterday...my youngest is popping her first molar tooth and screamed all day...my oldest wont let me out of her sight and flipped everytime I left the room...I tried to make fruit bread with healthy sugar and flour and they turned out disgusting...my hubbies trick is still broken down and our car broke down this evening as we were trying to come home from dinner at a friends where hubby had to try to fix it in the rain. The battery is dead and hubby has to replace it tomorrow which is going to cost at least $90. We have $400 in the bank, electricity is due, as is water and hubby lost his job 3 weeks ago.
    So no...not really a good day for me. More of a "want to curl up and die" day.
    She apparently had a bad day...
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My day was alright it could of been better but im sorry you had a bad day everybody has there bad and there good days hopefully 2marrow will be better for you .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• mine was ok it was good n bad but ok thanx 4 asking n im sorry u had a bad day
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i woke up with a headache..had to work at both of my jobs today..still have my headache..and have to be up at 5am to go to work again!! uuuuuuugh!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not great. DS was super cranky, DH isn't feeling well, didn't get to the gym like I'd planned, still haven't showered (eew), had to confront some friends tonight over some catty and judgmental comments (I'm the organizer of a moms group, so I get to keep the peace)... Not the worst day, not the best. Did take DS to the park, and we had a nice time there. It was unseasonably warm, which was a nice break from all of the rain we've been having.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Mine was a little less than usual
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• an-apple-a-day - Thank you! Maybe my day wasn't so bad after all!! :-)
    Indyk

Comment by Indyk (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010