A What if Question? adult content

Ok...I'm in a bit of a silly mood right now and thought I would ask you this. What if your DH saw a beautiful woman in a store and looked over at you and said, Damn I wish you weren't with me, so I could take that hot babe to motel and screw her brains out!

I suppose my Dh would find himself walking home.:)

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With a lovely smile on my face walk over to the women and proceed to tell her "You see that stocky fellow over there? He would like to take you to a motel and screw your brains out. Also there is a added bonus, he is a wowping 5inches and if he sucks his that eye candy we ladies call the beer gut you might get another half inch." Then I would walk away and proceed to the car by myself.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 4:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Um my hubby would be slapped in front of everyone along with me walking away from him to that girl and telling her. I bet he would then be a lil embarassed and would think twice before speaking like that.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 12:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would be torn between wanting to slap him, and laughing because he's got NO game, and it would be HILARIOUS to watch him try to pick up someone gorgeous! Ultimately, he'd be walking home, and perhaps picking the lock, because his house key wouldn't work.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i would take him up on it and leave the store
    would not want a man like that anyway
    but i first before laeing store would ask for security tape so i could see him et turned down
    then i could have a good laugh, he would not have me or this beautiful woman he thought he could just have
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• slapGive him a good whack and then say "At least your not gay."

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'd keep my mouth shut and serve up some divorce papers.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would laugh at him. because I would be sure he was kidding. I don't think I would divorce, it would take a lot more than just some dumb off hand comment to leave him.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2010