Should you believe and trust your instincts ?

Ive just went through a terrible aruguement 3 days ago and i dont seem to get over what happened everything is telling me that my husband is lying about something still and he aint telling me everything should i trust my instincts ? or should i just move on and leave what happened in the past ? im so confused right now i really need advise and help and someone to talk too .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I trust mine (instincts). Especially in situations like yours when I think my idiot is lying about something, I prove myself right too.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Hmmm usually your gut instincs are right. I will just take a breather and then investigate to get to the root of the problem.
    Mamitaocupada

Answer by Mamitaocupada at 12:09 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would trust my instincts (or intuition). If he can't look you in the eye, he is lying.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• trust your instincts. i too trusted mine and came home early from work one day. my kids (he paid $5 to them ) to wait for the ice cream man to come. butts planted on the curb while daddy was dipping the neighbor. Trust yourself. but dont go crazy over it. if u give someone enough rope they usually hang themselves.
    witchypoo1228

Answer by witchypoo1228 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I sure if you had fifty more women they will say the same thing to. INSTINCT! That is why we have them it isn't something to ignore. Witchypoo really? The kids were on the curb?
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 4:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Please trust your instincts! For years I had the gut feeling the things were not right. I have a very large family and usually something Would happen and I would convince myself that the pit in my stomach was due to whatever was going on with a family member. I recently learned that my husband has been cheating. we've been married 17 years and out of those, 8 years have been nothing but total lies. He said it was my fault, that I was too busy with XYZ. I wondered for a little bit if maybe I could have neglected him but I know that that's just bulls**t. Any person that cheats while thier spouse is working full time, taking care of the kids, the home, pets, finances, and everything else that comes with being a responsible adult is SELFISH. At anytime he could have said I need more time with you, planned an evening out , gotten a babysitter, made a genuine effort to be a couple, but he didnt. He chose to take care of himself.
    waiting4nothing

Answer by waiting4nothing at 12:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would trust my instincts
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 12:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Trust your instincts.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I trust my instincts

Answer by admckenzie at 9:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I always listen to my instincts.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2010