What are some really warm fabrics for a sweater?

Ok so it's really cold outside now, it's going to start snowing pretty soon... Well I want to go shopping for sweaters but I want something that will keep me really really warm so I wont have to stack on like 5 sweaters....I was wondering that it probably has to do with the fabric...So is there a specific fabric that is warm? or can keep you warm not feeling that cold when your outside? If you all know I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT :D

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• WOOL

no warmer
    can wear something under to reduce if itchy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• fleece and wool but thats really itchy
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• are you will to spend the cash - north face sweaters, jackets, tops etc are great
    look at eastern mountains sports, or any outdoor sport store they sell top line warm items that can be layer but not bulky.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Wool is wonderful with a silk turtle neck under it you will never be cold again.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010