What is the Nastiest kiss you have ever received from a guy? adult content

Ok so there was this one guy that took me out for a date one time...I wasn't really into him because he was so boring, so after out date he took me home and as I was about to get out of the car he pulled me and gave me a kiss! well I wouldn't really call it a kiss because he just literally bit my lower lip and then I got this scent from his mouth oh god its so nasty I can't explain it but SH*T....I literally wanted to puke I looked at him funny and ran out of the car to my house to brush my teeth HOW DISGUSTING!!! >:P WHAT WAS your worst KISS?

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• One guy I kissed in high school had these lips that were thin and cold. The only thing I could think when he kissed me was "fish lips". Which really sucked because he was a really great guy. But after that kiss I just couldn't bring myself to go out with him.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• creepy! yikes.
    I would have to say the bad breath kiss as well. Horrible.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• any kiss my ex gave me after he told me that he has been cramming vibrators up his ass for 30 years
    have not kissed any man since (2 months ago i left) and have never touched a vibrator since
    i asked what he used, he said MINE!

you can all throw up now
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• the ones my man gives me now.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Once i was at a club n i happened to run into a guy i once worked with, i said hi to him& we started talking but i was only talking to him like a friend, all of a sudden he came close to me& i knew he was going in for a kiss.1 he wasnt my type.2 he had more gum than teeth& 3. he had braces, i tried to pull away but i didnt realize the only thing behind me was the wall so yes he did end up kissing me but it was more him, i kept my mouth closed the entire time, eww gross.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My ex used to burp in my mouth in the middle of kissing.. OMG, it was horrible and vomit inducing.. CRINGE!!!!
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 1:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• ewwwww lol burp gross haha!!! and more gum than teeth lol haha!!!
    vall11

Comment by vall11 (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• the worst kiss I have ever had was a drunk, bad breath kiss,
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 1:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• With a smoker...yuck!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• with my my hubby when we were dating. he forgot he had a dip in his mouth. and that's just nasty. now i wont kiss him and he wont kiss me if he has a dip in. lol
    mommydaj

Answer by mommydaj at 11:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2010