What to get a 12 year old for Christmas?

I am going to start Christmas shopping and I am stumped on what to get my 12 year old. Of course he wants all the expensive things like X-Box 360 , rockband, and other electronics. I've thought about getting him this but then he would have less gifts than my other two children who are 6 and 8. I think that they are all going to get less this year b/c they are getting older and they don't want many toys.

trevsyddylsmom

Asked by trevsyddylsmom at 11:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Shopping

• I think he is old enough to decide if he wants less, more expensive presents or more, cheaper presents. I'd rather buy just a few things for the same price. At least you know he will like what he gets and that is less junk to clog up your house!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• that's exactly what I was going to say.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My mom gave me and my sister the choice. One big gift and stockings or a few smaller gifts and a stocking. I always chose the bigger more expensive one and my sister a few smaller gifts. That way we wern't surprised on Christmas morning when one got "more" than the other.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Ebay
    Anonymous