what would turn you off completely from a man sexually adult content

my ex finally told me that he has been cramming vibrators up his ass for 30 years
i asked what he used, he said my vibators!
have not touched a vibrator since, and i did leave him

...you can all throw up now

can anyone beat this one???

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Truthteller, she's talked about it before. It's not a troll post.
    Fiatpax, whoa! I didn't know about the part with your niece! That's really scary!! Does he get visitation with the kids?
    Some guys like being taken from behind by a woman, but that's unhealthy hardcore (like you didn't know that). *shaking head*
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• EWWWWW Nasty. Glad to see you left him.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not showering for 4 days. Regularly. Not taking care of himself at all. Depression is ugly, and I've had to watch DH like this. Thanks, bad economy!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• That would freak me out too. At least he should have bought ASS ONLY ones. YUCK!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• had to leave
    tryed therapy- he even went
    he thought therapist would talk me into doing this to him
    i thought therpaist would get him to admit he had an issue, maybe was abused as child
    (he watches porn where men get raped by women-no other type of porn-only men getting raped)

then he said, strap it on and do him, or else this will not work out, i said i will have to move to my moms and you will not see your daughter much, he said "i know that"

i left
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Gross. I would have left him too!

Obviously poor hygiene is a turn off. I went on a date with a guy once and his teeth were caked with plaque. That was our only date.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• gammie
    the therpaist called me after two sessions
    she said
    """ worried about your safty, do not leave him alone with child, do not let child be naked around him, get lawyer, he should not be alone with child without supervised visitation"

he was very angry in therapy, he had questionable actions with his niece which included giving her beer, doing shots with her and then making her bend over for a spanking=therpaist almost had to report to authorities

i did not just leave on a whim, i did try to compromise with a blow job, with prostate massage and a swallow to boot, but no he needs a woman to take him hard from behind with 14 inch thing, and i did even try this once, he was bleeding, i was crying that he was bleeding and he begged for more.... he was bleeding from this 14 inch thing, and he wanted more!
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• OP? what?........is that supposed to be a joke? or is that a real life situation? that is just all over the place in so many ways, it can't be real! I really don't understand this, what are you trying to accomplish with that latest post?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• so far he has visited daughter twice and it was here
    i have not allowed him to take her
    he changed his facebook statis to single, and have not heard from him since
    last time he visited her, i asked for money for her support, he said he did not have any money, ten mintes before he was telling me about the 55 inch flat screen he just bought

a lawyer is in the works, i did speak to the therapist and asked if she would testify in court, she backed down a bit, lawyer i spoke to said therpaists will usually not testify at all. so i guess will see, if she does not testify, it is his word against mone, i do have my journal with all the things he did, including swearing at top of his lungs with out three yr old in room, leaving her outside by herself etc. and i will ask for drug test - he smokes pot - did in front of our child, and ask for pshyic exam- they will test me too to be fair-that is fine, pray he does not have alonetime
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• They have names for what your talking about, sadistic maybe? idk. My ex used to burp and fart once we closed the bedroom door to get intimate for the evening,,,gross, what a turn off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010