My feet...

Hurt soo bad.I haven't changed shoes or walked or been on them anymore then I usually do.My heels are the worse,they hurt worse as soon as I get up in the morning.I've always heard that all your nerves are in your feet,something like that.I'm not very familiar with the nerves.Anyone have painful feet?;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Health

• It might be plantar fascia. A physical therapist suggested to me to roll golf balls under your feet, particularly the heel area. That will stretch the tendons and muscles. It worked great for me. Good luck!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Yes, it does sound like plantar fascia. My boyfriend was just diagnosed and has it. From what you are describing it sounds like the same thing. He had to have cortizone shots in both feet. Then he was told to use ice pack on his feet for 15minutes. Soak your feet in warm water 25 minutes. Then put your feet back with ice pack another 15 minutes. Always use ice pack as the last procedure. Also he was told to get a can good and roll the can good under your foot (for exercise)- not touching the heel or your toes. Just in the middle of your foot. However, your best option is always to see the doctor to make sure. Hope this helps.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I agree with the PP's. My mom has it as well and that sounds familiar.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• This link might be helpful and there are tons more if you Google heel stretches, heel spurs, heel problems.  GL

http://www.heel-that-pain.com/plantar_fasciitis/exercise/plantar_fasciitis_exercise.php

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i agree, do some foot work and if it persisits, talk to your dr.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• A form of arthritis, gout is characterized by sudden pain, redness, swelling, and stiffness, usually in the large joint of the big toe. Gout can also occur in the foot, ankle, or knees. and is caused by too much uric acid (UA) in the body, which can form hard crystals in joints. Attacks can last days or weeks, and may be treated with anti–inflammatories or UA–lowering medication. Talk to your doctor about diet changes that help break down UA.
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'd go see a Dr
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My mom has had this issue. She's found that taking a lot of vitamin B12 has helped a lot. She also wears Croc sandals that looks something like this and they seem to help. http://www.zappos.com/crocs-patricia
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010