is something wonderful that could happen to me tomorrow?

been kind of a crappy year
maybe something good will hapen to me
maybe tomorrow

what could it be?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 1:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You wake up and just feel happy. You can't stop smiling all day and you don't know why. You're just at peace.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You can wake up... have a family that loves you and something I don't have... the ability to walk and play with your kids... I hope you have this... I would never wish my disabilities on anyone...... happy holidays.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• lol, did you play the lottery? Maybe some really cute guy will cross paths with you and want to meet you. Hey you never know!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• what will happen is you'll live another day. another day to love, and share with family. after all that is what really matters, look foward to a better year i certainky am, i had a horrible year also but i'm positive it will be a better 2011 for me
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Take the positive things in your life and the negative things write them down then compare the two. There is so much we all over look each day that are so positive and wounderful. We all take for granted. Take a short stroll threw the woods,a park, or even around your local block. Actually look around at the different things andenkoy it even if it is a simple stranger who nods on there way past,and says hello,or you doing the same back. You may make someones day,even your own at that. Who knows they maybe Mr.Right. Do somethimg for someone else always make me feel wounderful specially the elderly. Anyways I am babbaling on so I will let ya go. Please do these two things step out side and look up at the stars and enjoy a moment w/afew short breaths. Then take each of your hands and cross your arms place your hands on your shoulders and squeeze. If nothing else I've sent you a hug. May you have a nice Holidays. Sheila R Day
    grasshopper1995

Answer by grasshopper1995 at 2:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• angelA kiss by an angel.  Taste like sugar kisses.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 7:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2010