facebook..anyone ever get notified that realtionship was over by partner changing their statis to single andthey never said anything to you

facebook sucks!

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 1:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you serious? That's just wrong on all levels, but yet another reason I will have nothing to do with Facebook... it's evil! I spent many years trying to hide from people that I didn't want to find me... why would I want to use Facebook? Ugh. Anyway, I did have a guy break up with me via text several years back. I thought that was bad...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• No. But if I were i'd beat him senseless.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 1:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• No. But my best friend just found out her husband has a girlfriend while he's away on business... she found out because the dumb girl put pictures of herself with him on her Facebook page, forgetting that everyone else can see them that is his "friend". They're both idiots, and if I wasn't a whole state away from him I would have keyed "CHEATING BASTARD" into his car.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• my husband and i both have facebook accounts i don't go on his page and he never goes on mind, we refuse to live our private livs on facebook for all to see and tell i think that facebook is alot of trouble to many people on there talking trash, gossiping, telling all there business, arguing that sillyness so i would not no if my dh dumped me or nor, changed his staus cause i don't go on his page, and he knows better to play me that way, he better not put known of our business on there and what alot of people don't raelize jobs and potential jobs can see all that mess that's just not a good look, sorry that happen to you, if you hade to find out thay way your proably better off without him only a loser would dump his girl on facebook
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• lol no that is just insensitive
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2010