5 months prego and back pain

I just turned 5 months (i.e. 20 weeks) prego this week and I recently just started to get back pain. Consistant back pain for the most part. I hear Mothers saying they didn't have it until 7/8 months. I am a first time Mom, and I know every pregnancy is different. I am already showing big time and I know it's my little girl will be doubling in size in the next couple of weeks. Any suggestions on how you dealt with the pain and maybe when you started to get back pain as well?

Thank you!! Sincerely, Victoria

soulmeetsbody19

Asked by soulmeetsbody19 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if my back hurts that means i need to sit down and chill for a while, let my back rest! You should do the same im 6 months and also have 2 others aswell!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• With my first i didn't really get back pain, I was showing a lot at 5months too. But my second i had back pain all the time, it started about 5 months. i guess cuz that's when the baby is really putting on a lot of weight... u could try a warm bath it worked for me. i would even fill the tub up as much as possible and then turn over to my stomach ( not flat ) and it helped to relieve the pain. and the baby really enjoyed me being in the water like that. but really anything warm on ur back will help.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 11:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2010