Do any of you feel threaten by this RFID Chip? That the health care plan will implant?

If you go to google, if you type in

2011 rfid chip it will talk about like 60 perecent of people will have it, and different perecentages,
I types in 2014 and everyone is mandatory to have it, by 2017 they are talking about people being forced. It makes me feel like we are about in the end times due to this mark through healthcare it has a lot to do with money! :(

2020 talked about armageddon. Which I thought was soo odd. Not much about the rfid was talked about at all actually!

Not that people can tell the future but it makes me see a whole new life ahead of me when they plan this out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• So to avoid the chip pay for private health care?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I've heard the whole thing is false. But I haven't really looked into it much.
    GodsAmiga

Answer by GodsAmiga at 3:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i've heard this is false too.. but.. honestly i believe it will happen one day when.. not so sure
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:09 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• seems pretty conspiracy theory to me.
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 4:16 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• mark of the beast is what comes to mind
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 6:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• There is no way they will be implanting a chip in people if they know about it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:16 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It's not really too far fetched - RFID chips are everywhere already & the next "logical" step will be putting them in our children or maybe military personel or public servants. What about when they decide that having these chips will make your kids safer, or that if military personnel get them they won't have to be scanned at airports? I would not get one, it's at that point, or maybe even sooner, that we would be living off the grid. I already think it's outrageous that a local school scans the kids thumb print to have them pay for lunch, & they don't need permission from the parents to do this, in fact they don't even notify the parents that they take the child's print & add it to their system. I found out because I subbed there & when I asked if they had parents who didn't like the program, the principal told me "oh, I'm sure we would, if we told them."  In five years will that be the idea behind implanting the chips?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It's not really too far fetched - RFID chips are everywhere already & the next "logical" step will be putting them in our children or maybe military personel or public servants. What about when they decide that having these chips will make your kids safer, or that if military personnel get them they won't have to be scanned at airports?

I didn't see it in the bill but I agree with the above^.Some would electively allow their children to be chipped under the guise of 'safety'.Mark of the beast OR not sooner or later it would more than likely be used for no good.Besides then children could be kidnapped and the chip cut out of them.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• 'safety'.Mark of the beast OR not sooner or later it would more than likely be used for no good.Besides then children could be kidnapped and the chip cut out of them.

Answer by tnmomofive 39 minutes ago

---------------------------------
    @@ OH C'MON.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• http://my-confession.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/633597096234069913-paranoia.jpg

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2010