are you like me?

I am so addicted to these stupid reality shows on MTV and VH1 haha. It's so dumb, but I cannot seem to stop watching! Is anyone else experiencing this? haha

aserran4

Asked by aserran4 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg lol you arent the only one especially paris's new bff. i SO STUPIDDDDDDDDDDD! but you just cant help but to watch.
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Mehhh, I don't really like any reality shows except ANTM and Project Runway : / I watched America's Best Dance Crew when it was on.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I cannot stop wathing Paris' BFF or a real chance at love and ROL charm school haha.
    aserran4

Answer by aserran4 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I love ROL charm school and I think pick up artist is funny in a sad way lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• ROL is sad...yet i strangely feel really good about myself after watching it. Is it me or is watching a forty year old women in a school outfit kinda...disturbing...(rodeo)
    ceciandrew

Answer by ceciandrew at 1:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• im addicted right now to Real Chance at love, Atlanta Housewives, Rock of love charm school, new york goes to hollywood, not sure if thats on, jon and kate plus 8
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008