WHY DO MEN CHEAT IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS?

WHY WOULD A MAN IN A RELATIONSHIP OF 12 YEARS JUST STOP TALKING AND COMING AROUND?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• same reason women do.

There's a myriad of reasons. Men aren't the only ones capable of being a-holes. Women lie and cheat, as well.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• reindeer 1reindeer 2sleighMaybe, he's hunting?  Oh! Crap!  I forgot the question?going crazy

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 5:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not all of them do.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• bc someone else makes him feel more appreciated
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Maybe he gave you many hints that he was unhappy and you ignored them. Now he finally found somebody else or got up the nerve to leave.
    My friend was in a 10 yr relationship and just left it. She met a new guy that helped her finally leave her bf.
    It happens.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• From my experience they can get bored and think that there is something better out there, a change, something new. Thats not for all men just the ones that I have encountered.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Same reasons women do.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Point blank and honestly, not because someone else is treating them better (UGGGG...I HATE THOSE FUCKING STUPID ANON POSTERS) but because he don't give a shit about you or how you feel...PERIOD. I've been there and am still living through the horrible aftermath. Men are selfish by nature and care little about who they hurt. Mine had the nerve to say "well...it was an affair...your not suppose to find out about it"...OMG...I so wish I would have had a weapon at that moment. If he has or hasn't moved on, that doesn't matter...you have to for yourself...I sure wish I had and now I'm stuck in this horrible cycle.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Men cheat because they can. as well as women. i've chatted with married men who's wives havent' given them sex in months or years and there are guys who still get sex from their wives and are still not satisified. its a damn if you do and damn if you don't kinda thing with guys. Men aren't made to be with one person sorry.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010