Pro choice or not and why?

I keep finding alot of questions about abortion so i wana know. Are you pro choice and why? and If not how come? Good reasons people and not just becuz you think its wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm pro-choice. I feel that I have no right to decide what another woman does with her body. I certainly wouldn't want someone telling me what to do with mine.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Pro-choice. Government should have no say in what I choose to do with my body.
    Anonymous

• im against abortion 100% its killing a living brething person regardless of the fact it is in the womb. that baby has a chance to be a person and live a life there aremany people who would buy your baby or adopt the child it horrible to MURDER a baby they didnt ask to be brought into the world. its not their fault their mother didnt do what she needed to do to keep it from happening
    Anonymous

• I was always pro life ,and some one really got under my skin last night, and I heard how self righteous I sounded, and now I am confused. I don't think I pro life any more, I can't take away a woman right to choose, it comes down to I have a choice too, I can either bring more hate into this world by hating her, or choose to bring more love into the world, I choose love......but I still believe that life begins at conception and I can still love the unborn. Religiously speaking (I practice Buddhism) also comes into play, specifically Karma and that also seems to support my new found stance

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 12:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Pro-choice. Abortions arent for me and i really dont care for them at all, but i believe the government should say what you can and can not do with your body. i dont believe in 2nd trimester abortions. I just think I wouldnt want someone telling me I cant make my own decisions. I think in som cases abortions are necessary like, rape or a 12 year old being pregnant, which is just so sad. Although Adoptions are a good choice. Just dont tell me what to do.
    Anonymous

• Pro-Choice, why... because your body, your choice. But I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. Prevention is the key.
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 1:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Pro-life. I believe life begins at conception and abortion is just as bad as killing a newborn.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I personally wouldn't choose abortion unless it was a case of rape. But there are many reasons abortion is a neccessary option. Rape, incest, health of the mother. For those who say "She needs to take precautions instead of abortion", we all know birth control doesn't always work. My girlfriend was on the pill, her husband used a condom, AND they used foam and she still got pregnant. What about ectopic pregnancy? As a form of birth control abortion is wrong. But there are times when it's not.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If you have an ectopic pregnancy it is not viable anyway-so that does not pertain to abortion. Personally I am pro life, but I don't think the government should be able to dictate what we can do with our bodies-the only exception to that thought is 3rd trimester abortions. They are cruel and since the pregnacy is almost to term there is no reason the baby cannot be adopted out. It should not be used as a birth control method-I understand that birth control does not work.
    hutch2579

Answer by hutch2579 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Pro-life. It's not just my body anymore when I become pregnant...I believe that the government wouldn't be telling me what to do with my body, it would be saving a life so there should put more restrictions on abortions, not just let women walk in there and kill a baby. There should be more education on abortion as well. A baby is not a choice, a mistake, a clump of cells or just tissue.
    That's how I feel, so I would appreciate not to be attacked, thanks :)
    MamaNic

Answer by MamaNic at 4:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2008