Do you still enjoy? adult content

Do you still enjoy sex after having a baby? If so, how long was it before you started getting an orgasm?  It has been almost three months.banging head into wall

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 5:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• it took me about 4 months to start orgasming again
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I wanted it but it took awhile before it didnt hurt at all
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 6:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• well I dont know how long it would have taken if DH hadnt deployed 9 days after our son was born, but I had to wait 4 months for dh to come home and i had no problem
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Almost a year. My birth control was really wacking me out and then DH (at the time) was not very supportive so I really didn't want sex with him anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You can help yourself by increasing your food intake of zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, B vitamins, Vitamin C and Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, all of which contribute to general nervous system and cardiovascular health and all of which are depleted by pregnancy. Good food sources of these key vitamins, mineral and fatty acids are dark green leafy vegetables, fatty fin fish like salmon and tuna, nuts, seeds and dark purple and orange fruits and vegetables.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My x couldn't give me orgasms before or after I had babies. I had to do that myself! However, I did enjoy sex a few months after giving birth

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My daughters 9 1/2 months and it's only been really enjoyable for the past month or so. We didn't try until about 4 months and when we did it was too painful, I thought I would never be able to have sex again! I am so glad things are 'back to normal', or at least close to normal.
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I was good to go six days after I had my first... Just as good as it always was
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 11:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I had no sex drive at all while breastfeeding. I couldn't really even endure sex I would stay dry no matter what he did. Once I weaned it was a different story. I turned into a horny animal lol now it is even better than before pregnancy.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010