recommendations for a good on-line book club?

Yes, I can bing and google however I am looking for first person recommendations for an on-line book club - where the members actually read the book and want to share thoughts about the book.

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 6:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Goodreads.com is AMAZING! I love that site SOOO much! I just started a group on there if you're interested. I'm hoping that instead of just having one or two books each month that we can have more like 4 or 5 to choose from, from different genres (like a romance, a sci-fi, a modern fiction, a classic, a non-fiction, etc.). Even if you aren't interested in my group (that's totally fine!), goodreads.com has SO many groups for all kinds of things and it's all around wonderful. I absolutely love it and recommend it to any reader looking for other people to discuss books with. If you are interested in mine, send me a message and I'll send you a link to it. Happy reading!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• sounds interesting
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I agree. . . Goodread.com is probably the best.
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 3:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010