Should teenage girls sit on Santa's lap?

I'm sure "Santa" gets an annual thrill out of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• LOL- that's so funny, I was thinking the same thing when I read the ques. :) I think if someone is caught up in the spirit of Christmas & wants a photo w/ Santa, perhaps to share w/ family, then what the heck! Live & let live, I say. Santa represents an innocent part of our childhood, that some, esp teens who are caught between child & adult, maybe feeling a bit nostalgic about. And like you said, it probably brings a little extra joy to Santa too! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Wow, that's a twisted way of thinking.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Ehh Idk that's kind of iffy. You never know who is under the suit! Btw.. am I the only who kind of thinks it's rude to say "If they are handicapped thats okay"? Kind of seems like your way of thinking is "Oh, she's handicapped..so Santa wont get turned on by her"
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• No
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:23 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Handicapped was the first thing that came to my mind. If the girl is still a little kid in her mind, then by all means she should get to sit on Santa's lap.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• OMG! HECK, NO!bow down

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• By handicapped I didnt not mean Santas intentions. I meant the girls. Some teen age girls do it to be smartasses and Im saying a 17 handicapped girl is not
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am an adult and have sat on Santa's lap...without my child. Some people need to stop thinking dirty thoughts. Not everyone in this world are perverts. Not all men get hardons because a teen or woman sits on his lap.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not every man is a leering pervert. Some men honestly look at teenaged girls and think - that could be my daughter or granddaughter.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I know a lot of teen girls who are just having fun when they get a pic with Santa. let them hang on to childish things for a little longer, having fun with their friends and just being silly. Honestly, i think that most Santas are NOT pervs.
    Anonymous