Is There Anyone Here That's Using Alli, The Diet Pill?

I was just curious to know if there's anyone here that's using the diet pill, Alli & have they seen any good results? And is it safe for anyone that may have a health problem?

NubianQueen78

Asked by NubianQueen78 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Health

• you'll only get diarreah if you eat fatty foods. That's the catch...if you eat low fat foods while on alli, you should be fine. It makes it so your body doesn't digest all of the fat...so if you eat something fatty, it will come right out of you. I think some people just take it & eat the same way as before in hopes they'll lose a few, but this isn't the case. You still have to eat low fat foods while on it & if you do not, you WILL get an upset tummy.

I have not taken it, but talked to my Dr. about it & she warned me about this. She said if i do decide to take it, i have to really watch what i am eating if i don't want an upset tummy.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I used it a long time ago and it gave me diarrhea and a bad migraine, but I get migraines anyway so I'm not the best case to judge it on.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• it also gave me diarrhea and head aches but it also gave me horrible stomach pains.
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 8:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i just started taking Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollin, a few days ago, a couple people I know have had really good results with it. What i've noticed is that your really thirsty,they recommend you drink a lot of water and it definitly flushes your system out! I do have less of an appetite and I dont crave the sweets like I used to at all which suprises me big time! Theres no excerecise or eating habits you have to change except to give up caffein. Everything is natural in it. You can buy online or like me I found a dealer in my area, she charged 34 dollars for a 1 month supply. I'm gonna give it a try, you can research it online. My friend lost 35 lbs. in 2 months and didn't change anything in her diet?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2010