DH spending holidays with ex and kids?

This question is not regarding me. Im just curious. Has anyone ever had a dh or so that spend teh holiday with their ex and kids? Just to see the kids wake up to gifts on Christmas morning? I have not but for some reason the ? popped into my head...lol Do you know of anyone dealing with this? How did they/you feel?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• uh no and being the ex i would fell stange having my ex dh here over night......he can have that experance at his house later in the day..
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I wouldn't want my ex too spend the night with me especially if he's married. He can see his kids later on that day.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• NO! With our kids, they are spending Christmas Eve with their mother, then coming home later that night. They will be with us on Christmas Day, and will probably leave and go back with her around 11-12 to spend some of Christmas Day with her too.

As far as him sleeping over there to be with the kids, that will NEVER fly. EVER! That's just crossing the line. He'd be going WAAAAAAAAAY too far with that one. Not happening.

AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My husband don't have another family but if he did the answere would be NO WAY. I would never let my husband go and stay at his exs just to see the kids on christmas morning and I don't know anyone that would. That would just be way to weired
    Nicole_2007

Answer by Nicole_2007 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2010