What sneaky things do you do?

I hide the last brownie so my SO won't eat it.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 12:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm pregnant and really milk it sometimes when I'm tired. I stay in bed all day and get hubby to watch our 10 month old and cook and stuff. I also fake nausea to get out of changing poopy diapers. shhhhh;)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• LOL!

I sneak my mom's fudgesicles from the freezer to my room when she's not looking. I should know by now that she KNOWS I'm taking it...but even at 20, I act like a child sometimes xP

I also secretly give myself more to eat sometimes when I'm portioning out food for my boyfriend and I. If I'm hungrier than him I'll put more on my plate but I won't say anything. Of course, if I know he's hungrier, I'll give him more and won't say anything then either :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• When I make brownies, pumpkin pie, or fudge I always lick the bowl all by myself so that nobody else can have any...I hide it until the cost is clear. :)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• umm I tell my kids not to ever drink out of the sunny d bottle in the fridge ( its so gross lol ) and sometimes I do ...lol

Anonymous

• sometimes i hide the last mountain dew, or i will go in the kitchen and eat something small when he is busy that way later on if i eat like a pig i can say well i havent ate all day! haha
    Anonymous

• More of a Christmas sneaky type of thing.... but it works! My kids are SO nosey and do their best to find their gifts. Last year, I begain hiding them in places easy to find ... but they weren't presents for my kids! They were for my nephews, friends' kids... etc. By hiding other peoples' gifts in easy to find places, they quit looking for "the mother load" and never really find their own. After I'm pretty sure they've found them, I can begin buying for MY kids and hide those elsewhere!! You should have seen the looks on their faces last year! My middle child said "what about my..." and she shut up real quick! Then the look on her face when one of my friends' kids opened what she thought was hers was just priceless!!
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 2:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'd have to say, I thought I was the only one to sneak an extra portion or snack around the SO..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2008