santa

Do your kids belive in santa if so wat kinda cookies they lay out and who eat them

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I put mine back and leave one with a noticeable bite in it! LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yes my girls do they are 5.5 and almost 3. We make cookies last year was chocolate chips this year I am making homemade sugar cookies with homemade icing and me and daddy eats them we might be nice and give one to the dog lol. Last year my then 4 year old left santa coca cola lol. She seen a santa clause on the coke bottle so she asked if he likes coke? I said yes becasue(I) love coke lol. But if they leave milk out we usually leave it there until the kids are asleep because my oldest is constantly coming downstairs lol once she is asleep I throw the milk out since it has been sitting out.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We always asked the kids what kind of cookies we should put out. They might come with me to the store to get them. My husband and I enjoyed them after putting out the gifts. Make sure you leave a few crumbs! Enjoy
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We always laid out cookies, chocolate chip was the favorite one, oh how I miss those days!

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We make different kinds, they like to decorate them. They also put out carrots, and sprinkle reindeer food on the yard the night before.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Sugar cookies and my hubby eat them,all ")
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:45 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We make cookies every year for Santa. Last year was chocolate chip I think and this year will be Spritz cookies, probably in the shapes of trees & hearts.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Gingerbread and oatmeal is what we make, so that's what gets laid out!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My Husband and I haven't done the whole "From Santa" gifts yet and not sure if We ever will..so We haven't left anything out for "Santa" yet. But Our Son knows who he is, of course..not sure if He gets the whole idea of Santa, but it's no biggie either way, cause He is happy just knowing the guy. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Whatever kind we had that my son wanted to put out. He also put a glass of milk and carrots for the reindeers. My dad ate the cookies making sure to leave crumbs and a thank you note from Santa. I ate the carrots and the milk was usually dumped.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010