Does a guy really care about your weight when you're naked?

I have never seen a guy complain about how a women looks when he's about to have sex. There are a lot of married women who had a few babies and maybe even some stretch marks (I know I have a lot) and there husbands seem fine and it's doesn't seem to phase him.

Once you had your babies and had a little weight on you, maybe even the saggy boobs and stretch marks did it change the intimacy between you and your partner? Did you feel self conscious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it depends on the man. Mine, doesn't care. But then again I'm obese and he doesn't mind either. I also have a large chest so I can't stop the girls from sagging. Especially after our first DD. I'm pregnant again and I'm sure it'll be worse after our son is born. So...He just has to get over it. lol. Its not like they stay 20 forever either. I'm sure your Dh's body has changed some too. I know my DH has.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• absolutely! I hate having sex with the lights on! I feel like a elephany with all my bagy tummy skin. Also, i used to have big boobs, but after breast feeding they turned into pancakes. i don't think my husband cares, but i still feel icky.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I've talked to several guys about that and it seems it just depends on the man and what he finds physically attractive. Yes, sadly there are men out there who lose interest in a woman if she does not look perfect- even though they may not look perfect themselves! (LOL). But, still men do depend on the visual for stimulation. If it doesn't work for them, then the answer is yes, they will care.

On the other hand, yes, if I put on weight, I hate myself and do not put off a good positive aura about my physique. If I'm not happy with myself, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Guys, well, I don't put too much emphasis on them... even husbands. Whatever.. let them have the baby and see what it does to their bodies... that would change their minds in a hurry.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Usually, in my experience, the guy is just glad to have you naked! If you're at that point, they're not concerned with your "cottage cheese thighs".
    I don't think my post-baby body really affected our sex life, except that I felt weird about him touching my boobs (which has driven him CRAZY, as he's a boob guy). I'm pretty secure in that way, and now that DS is a little older, I've gotten serious about losing weight (33 lbs down so far!). I was a big girl to begin with, so I wasn't too worried about DH's opinion of my body, and he always made me feel beautiful when I was pregnant (some days more than others, of course). I definitely have stretch marks, but the ones from pregnancy I feel like I've earned, so those ones I'm okay with! LOL The others can take a hike!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not really I felt self conscious at the beginning of the relationship not so much now and he said no doesn't matter LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It does depend on the man, I've had men in the past state that what makes a woman most attractive/"sexy" is her self-confidence, no matter her size.

My hubby is constantly saying how much he loves my body...even with the 40lbs the medication has made me gain in the last year :(
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My husband doesn't care one way or the other. I know I have gained weight but so has he. I think there are guys though that do care and that is sad. I know I feel more self concious now that I have put on more weight then I have wanted to but we are older with some health problems that don't help with weight issuses. We are happy to have each other and that's all that matters in our case.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• DH really loves that I'm pregnant. He's not really a typical guy in that he goes crazy over a naked lady. But being preggo does do something extra for him. lol. After birth though, I'm going to have to have enough BM for two guys. lol. DH loves to drink it.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• NO more sexual than ever now. I am only a couple 4 lbs or so heavier than before the pregnancy but I have obvious stretch marks and my boobs changed. I think we care more about small imperfections than they could even notice.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Well, I want to say no a man doesn't care what you look like if you are naked but ther has got to be a line there somewhere. :0)
    huge hot fat princess Pictures, Images and Photos
    I mean some times it's just over the top right?
    Anonymous