something not right

ok last year i had 4 rabbits while i was pregnant one died within 2months of me finding out and then another 2 died 3months after the first, the last one didnt die until after my daughter was born, now another part i had 2 hamsters and 1 mouse and im 12weeks pregnant about a month ago one of the hamsters dies and that day it had been running around like normal and then a week later the other one dies and this week i just lost my mouse too. Silly question but could someone be trying to tell me something here all died when i've been pregnant it makes me wonder if i'm meant to own anything like that

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pets

• How long did you have all of these animals before they started dying? There could be something in your house making them all sick.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• well the rabbits were in the house from day we got them n we had them a 5months, we just moved 2months ago into a new house and the mouse lived 2months in the house we had him for about 6months and the same with the hamsters we had them for about 5months before they died
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i dk that is kind of werid ive always had good luck with pets...
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think it's just coincidence.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010