BUMP if you're a PEOPLE PLEASER

I know I'm not the only one!
When will I learn that I can't please everyone? SIGH
What's your story?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use to be, then I realized that I was pleasing everyone to the detriment to myself. I really work hard to say NO now. Not all of the time of course, but more often.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm definitely one!! Always trying to make everyone happy and doing what I can for people. Sometimes I ended up getting screwed in the end.
    There's only one person I'm refusing to please anymore - my BIL. After years of him threatening me when I don't do what he wants and him backing me up into walls & telling me how much he's going to punch me and hurt me, I REFUSE to do anything for him. Won't even look at him. Last incident being the week before Thanksgiving. I was making dinner, he wanted the car keys to move DH's car (he lives upstairs with MIL) I said hold on because my hands were dirty and the keys where in my purse and I didn't want him in there. So he got pissed and did all that crap.
    So now I say SCREW HIM!!!
    But as far as everyone else - yup still trying to please everyone. But I do need to stop because sometimes everyone is happy except for me because I do everything they want not what I want.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• nope,I'm the opposite

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• use to be, but learned my lesson, I can't please everyone
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I ALWAYS TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE.. BUT IM GETTING TIERD O FIT SO IM STARTING TO DO WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am....have been....and probably always will be...just my nature.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010