basil and oregano to induce labor?

this is my second baby, im 38 weeks and im starting to go into early labor.. but just like last time my body is dragging this one along and i am in nothing but horrible pain from the contractions im having in my lower back.. i cant even lay down!! but anyways last time i ate a pineapple to go into labor and it actually worked but i dont have any pine apple and i cant get any :( so i was reading and i found that if you boil oregano and basil in water and drink it..it will speed up the labor.. has anyone else tried this? let me know how it worked out for you

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Never heard of that. I know walking speeds up labor. I walked during 1st baby labor, my water broke during my walk and baby was born 8 hours later.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Never heard of that either. I always used sex and walking to help.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010