why does my two year old little girl bite and pinch so much?

whenever she gets angry she clenchs her fists and and comes at me to either bite me or pinch my skin.

sweetkrissy

Asked by sweetkrissy at 12:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• shes 2 its a faze shes going through my advice is to pinch her back or bite her back. And no not to wear you leave a mark but hard enough for her to relize it hurts. Most children that get bit back wont bite again same for pinching. Good luck and it will pass in time.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with Mommy2b04
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yeah I agree with the other mothers. My 19mo old bites me, and pinches me. After she does this she just laughs in runs off.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 2:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• that's funny, Not really but I pinched my 1 year old back and he laughed at me, so I did it harder where I thought he'd actually cry and he laughed at me again.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yeah... mine just gets angrier when I pinch him in return. Then he punches. I'm beginning to think just locking him down in his room everytime he does it might work. (for 5 minutes at a time.)
    kateco2

Answer by kateco2 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008