What would be the best thing about being a guy?

For me it would have to be the ease of getting ready in the mornings... No hair issues, no makeup..

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 12:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Always having clean clothes in the closet that I didn't have to wash and fold, never washing a dish, never sweeping, mopping, dusting, taking kids to doctors visits, checking homework..... the list is endless!! Basically Just getting to come home from work and having nothing elso to do.
    portercreeksis

Answer by portercreeksis at 2:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Not having to wear a bra!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• being able to just stand up and pee. they can go pee anytime with ease its not fair.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm going to be completely honest.

Having a penis.
    OH COME ON, YOU KNOW YOU WONDER.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Being able to pee outdoors almost anywhere without freezing my ass off and squatting in an uncomfortable position!!!
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Not having a monthly visit from aunt flow, and no PMS.
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• NO PERIODS!!! That's the best. Second thing though, being able to do whatever and not getting the OMG factor. I mean I don't sleep around at all, but you know how guys are. But if they do then it's soooooooooooooooooo cool! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with tdawn. Not having to deal with the mess of getting a period. The cramps, the fun little accessories that you have to carry around with you everywhere and not having to remember to take your birth control everyday so you can guarantee you'll get to have this much fun again next month.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Not having to worry so much about what you look like. I mean, a guy can be fat, bald, and ugly and still get a super model girl.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Being able to pee anywhere, anytime I wanted to!! There's times when I have to pee sooo bad and I don't want to pop a squat and my hubby just unzips and pees. PISSES me off!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008