Can't wait for them to open their gifts!!!!

Every year regardless of how much I am able to get my kids for christmas I am always it seems more excited and anxious than the kids are about not being able to wait till christmas. I already have gifts put up that I have to fight myself not to let them have early. lol. Does anyone else have this problem.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 1:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL! I hear ya. I bought mine last night and had them wrapped before I left the store.. on purpose! Otherwise, I would have been showing them to the kids already! In fact, I bought the granddaughters each an outfit and their mom already asked if she could look at them. Ugh... NO. We all have to wait!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Too much!! I know how you feel. I loved knowing what they were going to be excited about and it makes it so much fun. My husband has pictures of when they came down on christmas morning - 4 boys. The person with the biggest smile, just jumping out at you, was his mom! So funny. Enjoy!!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We already let her have one gift. Hubby thought she needed it.
    OliviaW.

Answer by OliviaW. at 1:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Every day I am tempted to let them open "just one" early..but I don't. I know how you feel, beyond excited this year!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010