what do you all think of

a young girl thats pregnant (with twins i might add) and sits on her computer and on her phone all day long? i think she should be going out and walking around, im sorry if i sound rude and i know i should stay out of it but shes my younger sister and i want her to be healthy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Instead of complain to us, say something to her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• me and our dad has said something she still sits on her computer or talks to the babies dad or sleeps
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• instead of saying get off your butt and go for a walk, say something like, I could use a walk, want to go with me, I could really use your company, and use the time as an opportunity to share this time with your sister and give her advice on the new babies to come.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Well since she is living under your dads roof he still has power. Take her phone and computer away. If she doesnt like it then she can move out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• she doesnt live at our dads house actually he goes and visits her at the flat she has in LA
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• she needs to know that its healthier for her and the baby to be more active.. All mommies are different though.
    TiaBobia

Answer by TiaBobia at 3:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2010