What would you want?

My good friend really has everything I have no clue what to get her for Christmas, so I ask you, what would you want to get? (something that's not crazy over the top BTW)

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 12:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• gift certificate for a massage or a pedicure.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• A scrapbook kit
    Anonymous

• How old is she? I'm getting my SIL magnetic mailbox covers for the season, I know.. sounds corny, but she seen them and said how nice they were! LOL I'm getting her a pug one too. They are cute if your a home owner.
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 1:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• She's 26
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with the first poster, a gift cert for a massage............do like a "girls day at the spa"
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I was also going to suggest the same thing as mrswright.
    Also, if ya'll have been friends for a while you could put together a photo album of things that are special to ya'll. If not put one together that has special meaning to her. Maybe a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• A spa date - get my hair and nails done with a massage. So nice of you to do something nice for your friend!!
    nightwillow

Answer by nightwillow at 1:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• how about ......gift cit for her favorite hair salon

Anonymous

• What are her hobbies and interests? I am 27 and what I want are books, video games, and accessories for the bike I got for my birthday.
    Hartless

Answer by Hartless at 1:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I scrapbook so i like the idea of a personal scrapbook of you and her together. She would really like that I am sure. that is not something that she can go out and purhase for herself. maybe leave a few pages blank that you an add to..then include some scrapbooking things for her to finish it with, another idea if she has children is to take them and get a photograph done of them for her. A really unique one like from Picture perfect.
    lennyraye

Answer by lennyraye at 2:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008