Belly Fat

I weighted 110 and was in a size 3 when i got preg . I went up to 200lbs even after jayden was born. Im only 5'4'' I have lost like 10-15lbs but 3-4 pant sizes....I have this streched out skin on my belly that just hangs around.. I would look so much smaller if i could get rid of it.

CAN I GET RID OF THIS DANGLING SKIN?
IS THERE A WY TO TIGHTEN IT UP?

i know you can get rid of fat by excersing but this is just skin not all of it is fat well.. alot of it is fat but you see what i mean

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• How old are you & how long ago did you give birth? If you're young, give it a few years & use lots of firming lotions. It took me about 5 years for mine to tighten up some. It's not perfect, but it looks much better than it did 8 years ago. It's a lot harder for older women who have sagging skin because after a certain age, the skin's elasticity declines & continues to until you die. If you're under 30, use lots of lotions & be patient & also...crunches work too. It will help build some muscle in your tummy & will look much nicer.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @ samurai_chica I am 23 years(06-25-87) old and gave birth in 09-19-2008. I have strecht mark removal cream...(AVON) i can use that .. what lotion do you recomend?
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010