WHAT! humping... REALLY?

So my daughter humps things all the time and makes noises she has never see or heard it form us or on tv or from anyone else. She will do it for hours.

Do your children do it?

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm glad the doctor said it wasn't abuse. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I know it can be normal..but sometimes it's not and I would hate for you to think it was normal and then for it to be that ONE time that it wasn't..you know?
    If the doctors said all is ok..then don't worry, teach her that we don't do those kinds of things in public..like m-avi said.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It's natural from what I know. Even though they are children, they are still human and have bodies that feel pleasure and pain. So if she noticed it felt good when she rubbed against something, of course she would wanna try to get that feeling again. If it bothers you that much, you could just redirect her whenever you see her doing it. Ask her to help you fold towels or something, ya know?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My sister used to hump the crap out of her pillow & blankets. She was never molested, our Dr. said it is very normal. She realizes there are feelings down there, yet she is too young to understand them. She has no idea that what she is doing is sexual in nature...they just have no clue. I would tell her to do it in private though.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would take her to see a doctor.
    I am not trying to accuse you of anything but that kind of behaviour is a sign of sexual abuse. Don't ignore it!

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Totally natural mom. It's something that as far as I know all little girls do. It's because they are realizing that there is a pleasant feeling there. There is nothing to worry about, just tell her it's best if she does that in her own room.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I did take her to the doctor for it bc i heard the same thing about the sexual abuse the doctor looked at her and she said she was normal and that it was normal to do... but i was wondering what other children did.
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• THX FOR THE COMMENTS!!!!
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @ tobys.mommy.. I appreciate your conncern thank you very much for telling me that. You never cause trouble at all.
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010