What would you do..part 2?

I remember when my I was at the supermarket with my then 2 month old baby. I went to the store to get one thing and was carrying her and that one bag. Something happened and I fumbled dropping everything that I had in my hand (grocery bag, purse and keys) EXCEPT my baby (THANK GOD) and I was struggling to pick them up. EVERYONE just stared and looked at me..

No one offering a helping hand!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah, I don't get it.............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Welcome to the real world. People now a days have more of a staring problem then consideration
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I live in NYC and when I was visibly pregnant, people would just ignore me on the subway, no one offering a seat. (They do the same to the elderly.) One woman bitched me out for trying to get around her. I even asked her nicely if she could move her arm. People are unbelievable pricks.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 2:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• this means that humanity is just expiring....................may allaha help us all.
    naira768

Answer by naira768 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• People are afraid to get involved anymore. I rarely went anywhere alone when my babies were under two if I did not have another adult with me because I couldn't handle the stress of managing the baby and manipulating groceries and carts and driving the vehicle and keys and carseats and on and on. I didn't subject myself to all that pressure and mostly ran my errands when I could have help or leave the child at home with someone. Post office and grocery shopping and other errands were second in priority to the schedule and time I had with my child at home. When I did go shopping with another adult or family member, I was more relaxed to handle the inevitable. Congratulations to you. You are a survivor! Maria
    Subarulady

Answer by Subarulady at 5:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2010