Anyone use a bumbo chair?

What is your opinion of it? I know they don't last very long but we sat my DD in it at the store and she seemed to like being able to sit on her own.

andria82

Asked by andria82 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We loved ours! He used it in the bathtub and to eat until he was 6 months. We would sit him on the counch next to us while we played in the living room. It was so cute.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I used it and my son loved it. It was his favorite chair till he could no longer fit in it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I loved it for my daughter!!! We also used it in the bathtub. She's 18 months and still plats with it and uses it for het babies!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 2:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I did for a little while with my 2nd dd... she was a big baby and her legs were so chunky they barely fit in the slots lol.. but she loved sitting in it!! I'm gonna get one for the next baby, hopefully lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• n dear
    naira768

Answer by naira768 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Used it for everything, loved it, baby loved it, will definitely be getting another one when this baby arrives.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Never used one with my two kids. I probably wouldnt have minded having one, but did fine without it, and saved a lot of money.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I just bought one today at Target. I sit my 5 month old in it and he was pretty happy. It's true you can't use it for too long but they're so useful. you can feed them in it while sitting up, play with them, bathe them in it, take pictures!
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 9:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010