I need help...I'm so lost here.... adult content

I do not understand. I've been having full eggwhite CM for 6 days now. Before that I was having watery/creamy/slightly strechy CM. My cervix has been going back and forth between high, low and medium off and on all week.

I'm cramping SO BAD!! I know I haven't ovulated yet (BBT hasn't shown a temp rise) and I'm on CD 31 of a (USUALLY) 44-46 day cycle.

I don't understand why this is happening. It's like my body is trying SO hard to ovulate but then it's not.

Any ideas as to why this is happening or what I can do about it? I just want to friggen ovulate already so I can either be pregnant or move on to another cycle!

I'm planning to try Soy Isflavones (sp) next month to see if it will help me ovulate earlier if we don't get pregnant this month.

This is so frustrating. My cycles are normally so clear cut but not this time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you need to relax and not think so much. Maybe your body is stressed. My mom tried for 6 years, tried EVERYTHING. When she found out I was prego, she gave up trying, and found out she was pregnant the day of my babyshower. Your body will work when its ready. Good luck =)
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I agree with elenalee... relax! It will happen, I know it's hard but try not to think about it SO much (I know easier said than done, I'm going through the same thing!)
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 3:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I agree with the other ladies. Just relax and stop stressing it. Iknow its much easier said than done. Good luck to you hon and babydust!! xoxo
    Pandi653

Answer by Pandi653 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010