What do you do to make Santa 'real' to your kids? =)

Im a first time mom and even though my little one is only 4 months I would love to hear your traditions etc that you do to make Santa more 'real'.... =)

aurora503

Asked by aurora503 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• I know he really wants The King from Cars and we havent been able to find it in the stores, so I said if you ask santa maybe he will bring, then I found the toy, so Santa is going to give it to him since Santa knows how much he wants it. Also the whole milk and cookies. He is only 4yo so he isnt too sure about the Santa concept yet
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• The girls write notes to santa about christmas gifts. the leave out milk and cookies for santa. Not much but they love it and believe in santa yet and ages. 9,7, and 5.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We used to leave deer prints by the door to represent the reindeers.We also leave out cookies,milk and a carrot. She still writes a letter to santa.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 4:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010