Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have ovrian cyst but haemorragic but causing me pain

I have haemorragic cyst and it causing me pain in between one small clnic dr advise to take birth control pills. I am afraid to take them coz iam gaing weight without taking them. What to do? Shall I do surgery better instead of taking them.

Answer Question

Asked by Jojo733 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (7 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • ΒΈ.β€’*"i would try thr pill for maybe amonth if it doesn't work have the surgery can always loose the weight you gain if you gain's the pain you want to get rid of...good luck!!

    Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.