Do you have a junk food cabinent?

What do you have in it?

I have chips
cookies
lollipops
cakes
popcorn
bubble gum

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 2:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have two packs of cookies for my husband when he wants them, but otherwise, no... no snacks. I am dieting.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have a junk food shelf in my pantry - cookies, chips, candy... whatever isn't healthy that has struck my fancy while grocery shopping!
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yes i do it is the highest cabinet in the kitchen. (makes it harder for the kids to reach it) it has cookies,chips snacks, things of that nature. mainly things i know if they were to get a hold of it when mommy isnt looking they owuld devour the entire package in one sitting. lol...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 2:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have a "husband" cabinet where all of his granola bars, fiber bars, and his items are that the kids aren't allowed to eat. Then I have a kids snack cabinet that contains things they are allowed to snack on after school. It usually contains things like graham crackers, cookies, Little Debbie, pretzels, etc. They are only allowed one snack a day so keeping some junk food doesn't really hurt them.

My cabinet has all the boring diet food and low-carb items. Nobody wants to hi-jack my stuff.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We have a junk food pantry, right now it has chips, cookies, candy,soda, dips, popcorn, chocolates...mmmmm all kinds of goodies :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• lol sweeteskitten I have my stash high up too, but my two year old has learned how to push a chair over and climb on the counter to get acess. I have to find a new stash.
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have a "junk drawer" with candy, granola bars, popcorn, and cocoa
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have a junk food shelf. It's got graham crackers, maple cookies, twizzlers, gummy eyeballs and gummy rats, and dove dark chocolate.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We have a "junk food shelf" in our pantry. It contains chips, cookies, little debbie snacks, MY Dove chocolates, suckers, and caramel popcorn.

mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 4:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have to hide my stuff in my night stand LOL My 3 year old finds it otherwise. I have chocolate, and ritz crackers.
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2010