Any cute ideas for a construction theme birthday party for a 2 year old.

Ive already got Mud cupcakes, Sand cupcakes, and Dirt cupcakes, Boulders and Rolls (meatballs) ive made construction signs with cute little sayings..I need more ideas..HELP PLEASE

MoylanMommie2

Asked by MoylanMommie2 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Orange cones(you can even make these with construction paper) with balloons tied on them sand box with construction vehicles maybe blocks and have kids build with them

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 3:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i would use bob the builder he has all kins of cute construction things.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Sounds like you have the food covered. Now maybe some building games. You can stack the highest. Construstin work tape around the house, maybe make a pen that car or in a certaion spot on a map, legos for kids to play with, My sister got a dump truck and put in the middle of her table with party sacks and and notepads, pens, cars and trucks, candy to take home.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I found (online) orange safety cone drink cups. I also went to LOWES and bought a roll of "caution" tape and used that for streamers. I bought "fake/toy' construction hats on line at oriental trading company. I gave each child a personalized nail apron to hold the paint brush, tape measure, flat contractors pencil, goggles, THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE i CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS (oops sorry about the caps) The nail apron was their "goody bag" I did put a snack bar a bag of fruit snacks and some other candy in it. It was a HUGE hit. The kids got to "paint" a cardboard "house" measured all kinds of stuuf ( my son was 5 y.o. for his construction party) I did put on the invite to be sure the kids were dressed for a mess. Because we could be digging in sand and dirt. and painting. I had construction toys and little construction workers in the yard. Maybe you could rent a pc of big equipment for pics

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010