my husband is always out with frinds,o in the cellphone,chatting on fecebook and he say that's norma

we have 9 years married but he never do that before tha tell you something

marynad

Asked by marynad at 3:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• its not normal

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not Normal
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Not normal. There is more going on. You should be the one that he is talking to the most.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Does he go through phases? I know my SO goes through them like crazy. Downloading movies, video games, and right now it is buying and restoring old arcade machines. However, it could be a sign that your husband is looking for something new and/or that he is bored. Have you asked him about it at all? Do you guys spend any quality time together or is he always worried what's going on elsewhere?
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• If it bothers you, tell him and if he respects you, he will stop.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yes he have a lot of phases, and i think like you he is looking.......and nop in the last 2 years we dont have time together,only with family and if he invite me out is always with one friend,i guess is over ha?
    marynad

Comment by marynad (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It doesn't sound good. Talk to him and if he seems bothered by you, I would try counseling. It really works wonders. It might just be something small that you guys just need a third party to see or point out. I think you should try everything you can before giving up on your marriage.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• thank you all!!!
    marynad

Comment by marynad (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• not normal at all
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Install a program in the computer that tracks all the key strokes and websites, etc. If you have access to his cell account, find out the numbers he's been calling and on one of those nights he goes out with "friends" have one of your friends or a sister or something tail him and find out exactly what he's doing. Don't confront him until you have something solid because if you confront him to soon, he'll just get better as his deceptions.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2010