What Are you getting your Hubby for Christmas?

I bought mines, earrings but he didn't want them. So i am just giving him cash? What about you guys?

EttaMay

Asked by EttaMay at 3:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I was going to get him a new recliner but he was adament that I don't spend a lot of money so I bought him a coffee carosel for his keurig and some lids that make the k-cups refillable.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• me
    we just buy for ourselves. He's a terrible shopper

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Lets see.... From me I got him a personalize frame, 5 SNES games, a mini tree to put in his shop
    My kids got him a personalized watch, magnets to hang in his locker and a collage of 20 different photos to hang in his rack
    His deployed this year. First Christmas without him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• A reciprocating saw.

Answer by Bmat at 3:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My husband is a coffee fanatic and religion teacher in junior high. I got him his favourite brand of coffee (Mystic Monk, it's made by monks) and a comic book version of the New Testament for his kids at work.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 3:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Since I don't technically have any money of my own to surprise him with gifts, we are going out together so he can pick out what he wants me to "buy" for him. Probably a new coffee maker and some electronic contraption.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• A watch and a shirt!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• He and our son are sharing a gift this year, a boxer :D And yes my son will get other gifts LOL
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• we dont buy each other christmas because the money is usually tight and we love getting alot for the kids and family so we do our special thing at tax time or all through out the year
    kimmy77

Answer by kimmy77 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2010