Dieting and personal training while pregnant?

Can I do this within reasonable limits. I gained so much weight with my first and have not shed it before this unplanned pregnancy. I am afraid to gain alot more!!! Can I work out and diet safetly while pregnant. I am currently about 6 wks nows

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor on what you can and cant not do. You can do lots of walking just dont push yourself
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You can work out with certain limits and eat better. Diet is not a good thing when you are pregnant but you can make better choices and better portions. Look into a pregnancy water aerobics class in you area. Those are great! Talk to you doctor before you ake any drastic changes in diet or exercise level though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Don't do either to the extreme. What kind of diet are you refering to? Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water. If you don't drink enough water, your body will retain more fluids causing swelling.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010