my daughter she is 4 and half year she is potty train but now days she is doing alot of time inside

when i ask her y she is doing so she say i cant control please help its so much frustrating iam scare if she might do at school

ridacute

Asked by ridacute at 3:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would just watch her and if this behavior continues I would taker her to her doctor as thier may be an underlining problem, Good Luck
    emgritzmaker

Answer by emgritzmaker at 3:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• If she can't help it, maybe she has a uti? If you are worried, I would take her to the dr to be safe. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Maybe she just needs to be reminded to go. My newphew is gonna be six next month and occasionally has accidents because he waits till the last minute.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• now days i have notice she is going to bathroom many times
    ridacute

Comment by ridacute (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Does she drink a lot? Maybe have her checked for diabetes
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yes she drink alot of water and juices
    ridacute

Comment by ridacute (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Try to keep track of how often she's going to the bathroom & if she is going a normal amount, or just a little. If not much urine comes out, she may have a urinary tract infection or kidney infection. But even if it is a normal amount, take her to the pediatrician & make sure it is nothing physical.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 7:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2010