I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I want to know two things, when will I start to show and when will I feel the first movement?

TiaBobia

Asked by TiaBobia at 3:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should start to show soon since you are 10 weeks and as far as movements since you are a first timer you probably won't notice that til around 5-6 months. Congrats.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• 1) Maybe sometime soon. But a friend of mine didn't show until the third trimester.

2) About 20 weeks.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Since every woman and every pregnancy is different, it's difficult to say when YOU will start to show or feel movement, but generally in a first time pregnancy, you can expect to feel movement around 17-21 weeks for certain. As for when you will start to show, that depends on a lot of factors, but I would say within the 3rd month sometime.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i didnt start to show intill about 20 weeks but im also a bigger girl i started feeling the baby move about 16 weeks it felt like popcorn but everyone is different ive has to m/c so every little thing i was asking about and felt..im not 27 weeks and he moves ALL the time my boyfriend dont feel him move yet but i hope he will soon good luck
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i didn't start showing with my first one til about 4 months but my second one i wasn't even 3 months when i started showing and i felt both of them move between 4 and 5 months.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It depends on how big you are and how big the baby is. Sometime in the second trimester you'll be feeling the baby move.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It really does depend on how big you are in the first place for both questions. if you smaller, you may feel movements sooner. I did at 12 weeks and i was very small before pregnancy. And as for showing i didnt show until i was about 4 months
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 4:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010