a photo specific question for tech savy Momma's ....

I know that people have programs/software/tricks to make icon sized pics into or "back into" full-size pics......

A few moments ago my computer crashed and upon reboot cafemom no longer had my login info saved so I used what I THOUGHT was my email address but found an old profile of mine (2007?) w/ a baby photo of my daughter that was uploaded from my deceased cousin in law (??? husbands cousin) and so no copies exist anymore and I thought it was gone forever. Now I have this teeny icon of it and am perfectly happy to give someone the login info and permission to my cafemom account if they think they can be successful! The avatar main photo and also the photo of my son are both from my own private collection but the photo of my daughter (under "kids") was taken at a family gather at a bowling alley and not on my camera. It eventually would've emailed it to me but he passed away later that year. HELP!!!!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 3:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Technology

• NO NO NO NEVER give anyone your access info even if it is an old account, you should be able to right click save it yourself though to e-mail to someone to fix. In my experience though it's much easier to shrink them than to enlarge them because when you try to enlarge them the pixels change and it makes the photo a stretched blurred mess. Good luck though.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• right clicking = still teeny icon size.

the only thing on the account is 3 photos of my kiddos.... I have that much and more public on this account!!!! The worst they could do is spam the (old, defunct) email account and it's a small price to pay to get that precious photo back
    hibbingmom

Comment by hibbingmom (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010